Karina Fincap Limited provides international travel loan, which includes return air fare, hotel accommodation, local transportation.
We provide a comprehensive travel loan, which covers up to 80% of your total tour package cost, with a minimum travel loan amount to be INR.50,000/-.
- Rate of interest starting from 60% p.a upto 120% p.a.
- We also give short term loans.
- Rate of interest / late payment charges/ processing fees may vary from customer to customer depending on our internal risk calculations, cost of funds, etc.
- We do not take any collateral in travel loans unless its a loan against a collateral which shall be mentioned on the loan agreement.
- Do not sign the agreement unless you have read and understood the same.
Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of Travel Loan Borrower: 24 years
- Maximum age of Travel Loan Borrower at loan maturity: 60 years
- Minimum employment: Minimum 2 years in employment and minimum 1 year in the current organization
- Minimum Net Monthly Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Minimum Travel Loan Amount Must be Rs.50,000/-
- CIBIL Decent Score mandatory
Checklist of Documents for Travel Loans
- Completed loan Application
- ID Proof: Electoral ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Pan Card*
- Residence Proof: Voter ID Card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill
- Bank Statement: 3 Months
- Bank verification Form
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
- Bank verification form
Additional Documents required for salaried persons
- Original salary certificate for last 3 months
- TDS Certificate-Form 16 or Copy of I.T Returns for the last two financial years,duly acknowledged by I.T Department
- 3 years I.T Returns duly acknowledged by I.T Deptt/I.T Assessment Orders for computation of Income
- Copies of challans in respect of advance payment of Income Tax
*Approval/ Disapproval of Loan is the sole discretion of Karina Fincap Management